Monday, July 21, 2008

Just another manic Monday

Hey
So I guess people are actually reading this blog! Wow! I am glad to hear that my story has touched you. It's definitely been a roller coaster ride.
So... We are trying for another baby. This has been a nightmare in itself as well! We have been trying for about a year now. They have me on Clomid (fertility drug) trying to get me to ovulate. This last month I did ovulate and I just KNEW I was pregnant. I took a test every morning. But, I guess God has other plans for me. My tests ended up being negative and I just started my next round of Clomid yesterday. I hate having to do this. I just wish God would give me a break and let our family have some good news for once. It seems that after Kinsie died we don't get any good news. Or maybe we are just so oblivious to it? We are SO grateful for Katie though. She is so wonderful. Even though she has her 'moments' she is such an amazing little person. I don't know what I'd do without her. "Thank you Jesus!"
Anywho, if any of you have any pointers out there to help us conceive a little faster, please send em my way!!! :)

No comments: