Friday, July 25, 2008

Uncertainty

Today in my life and family we are facing many uncertainties. I don't understand how God can put a person through so much. I am only 23 years old... I should be enjoying life and making a family. Instead I fight to survive and try to keep a clear head. My family has been through so much and it's hard to count the blessing when their is so much pain... Please pray for our family today... Both of my sister in laws are going to the doctor for problems. One, a high risk pregnancy and the other may have blood clots. Please pray... Our family can't take much more...

1 comment:

VandenBerg Family said...

I found your blog by jumping from one blog to the next and I just wanted to let you know that I will add your family to my prayer list. I will pray for your family members who are having problems and also for you and your husband, that you will have as many children as you desire to have.